The Dake Annotated Reference BibleThese days it seems that new study Bibles appear about as often as new Web sites! And, like Web sites, it can be difficult to sort through the glut of material to find a truly great study Bible - one that you'll want to return to again and again! Well, if you're looking for such a Bible, bookmark this page and read on!
The Dake Annotated Reference Bible is like no other study Bible on the market. More than twenty years of painstaking research went into it. With 35,000 commentary notes, 500,000 cross/chain references and 9,000 outline headings, the Dake Bible gives you more resources for personal study than you'll find in any other Bible. Period.
Yet it's not just the number of notes, references and headings that set the Dake Bible apart. It's what those tools do for you. Thousands of passages are amplified. Obscure readings are made clear. Ancient customs are explained, along with matters of history, culture and geography. Greek and Hebrew words and idioms are handled. In addition, parables, types, symbols, allegories and figures of speech are dealt with. Dispensational issues are treated in a systematic fashion, along with hundreds of details of biblical prophecy.
In other words, the Dake Bible is the ultimate tool to help you truly understand Scripture and "rightly divide the word of truth."
To help illustrate the power of the Dake Bible, we've created this sample page with many of the Bible's features highlighted for you. In addition, the Reading Room offers numerous examples of the different types of notes in the Dake Bible.
- You can view a sample page of the Standard 4-column Dake Annotated Reference Bible HERE.
- You can view a sample page from the new 3-column Dake Bible HERE.
- You can view a sample page from the new NKJV Dake Bible HERE.
- To learn more about the Standard 4-column Dake Annotated Reference Bible, click HERE.
- To learn more about the new 3-column Dake Annotated Reference Bible click HERE.
- To learn more about the new NKJV Dake Annotated Reference Bible click HERE.
- Size: The Dake Bible is available in two sizes, 4-column (7" x 10") and 3-column (7" x 9").
- Binding: The 4-column Dake Bible is available in bonded leather and full-color hardback. The 3-column Dake Bible is available in bonded leather and Leathersoft.
- Color: Black or Burgundy.
- Red-letter: All Bibles are now in a red-letter format.
- Version: Currently, The Dake Annotated Reference Bible is available in the KJV and NKJV.